Skip to main content
Have you hired, or are you considering hiring, a financial advisor? It’s not the easiest task out there to choose someone to have complete knowledge and control of your financial situation. You should consider referrals from family members or friends. It may even help to go online and see ratings and reviews of financial advisors in your area before you decide to select this individual. Here are a few great questions to ask him or her in order to strengthen your relationship and keep you abreast of your finances.
Maintain your relationship with your financial advisor and keep in mind that if you find you need extra cash – InstaLoan is here and will be happy to help you immediately!
InstaLoan offers several different loan options to help you out of your financial situation including 1st lien loans, signature loans, and personal loans. Our team members will be happy to explain the differences of each type of loan to you, so stop in to any of our 135+ InstaLoan locations and let us help. Financial emergencies happen, so if you’re in the middle of this right now, don’t panic. InstaLoan can and will help you find the cash you need. Our loan process is quick and easy and requires minimal paperwork. And, if there is anything at all that you are hesitant about, just let us know! We’ll be happy to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.
Our stores are open Monday – Friday from 9:00am -7:00pm and Saturday from 10:00am – 4:00pm. Stop in and visit us at any of our other 135+ InstaLoan stores throughout Georgia and Florida. If you prefer to start the process over the phone first, that works! Call us at 855-849-LOAN and one of our friendly phone representatives will be happy to help you.
When you do stop in for your instant cash, make sure to bring the following items to be approved for a loan with InstaLoan:
- How do you charge for your service? This will help you understand about how much you will owe and whether or not this individual has an incentive to sell you products.
- Initial planning fee?
- Percentage for assets under management?
- Selling specific products?
- What types of clients do you specialize in?
- Some focus on newly married couples
- Recently divorced
- Young couples
- Individuals nearing retirement
- Business owners
- Licenses & Credentials
- Do you need a CPA? (Certified Public Accountant)
- CFP? (Certified Financial Planner)
- ChFC? (Chartered Financial Consultant)
- RIA? (Registered Investment Advisor)
- Sample financial plan
- Reviewing samples of your financial advisor’s work can help you both determine if you two will make a great fit. It’s important for YOU to understand what he/she will be giving you for advice.
- How available will you (or your team) be for me?
- Whenever I need you?
With these three items you can be instantly approved for a cash loan. Don’t worry about your credit score! It only plays a small factor when going through the approval process.
There are three convenient ways to contact us:
- Some form of collateral (typically your car)
- A government-issued ID
- Proof of income
To learn more about signature, personal, or 1st lien loans, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page by clicking Loan Information.
- Call us toll-free at 855-849-LOAN from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Contact Us online today and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Visit your new InstaLoan location listed above, or use our Store Locator and enter your zip code to find a different location.