Skip to main content
Summer break has come to a close for many of you out there. And if not, it’s nearing the end. It’s that time of year to get the children ready for a brand new school year. With a new school year comes new clothes, new school supplies, new accessories, and new books, among many other “new” items. And when things are “new”, they typically cost money…money you may or may NOT have. Our InstaLoan team has compiled a list of retailers that are offering back-to-school items at discounted or reduced prices.
Hopefully, these money-saving tips will help you keep a little extra cash in your pocket; but if you find that you need a little more money, don’t hesitate to let your nearest InstaLoan know. Our team members are InstaLoan locations all through Georgia and Florida can help you get the cash you need as fast as possible….INSTANTLY!
We ask each individual to bring the following information in to expedite the process:
- OfficeMax: Looking for school items such as notebooks, pencils and pens, markers, post-it notes, calculators, book bags, lap topo cases, USB drives, and storage bins? They have you covered for competitive prices!
- Walgreens: Whether your child is beginning elementary school or being sent away to college, Walgreens has all the essentials. They’ve got the basics including notebooks, crayons, binders, and scissors. They’ve got back backpacks, tablets, and laptop cases, too. All the lunch box accessories you can imagine can be found at your neighborhood Walgreens, as well as dorm essentials (like small appliances). And, nearly all health care related items can be found here too for a grand total that doesn’t break the bank.
- Walmart: Walmart has it all! From computers and printers to food and, even clothes – Walmart has just about everything you could possibly need on your back-to-school list. They have free shipping online for orders $50 or more; and don’t forget, that’ll match any price!
- Kohl’s: Does your child attend a school that requires uniforms? If so, stop in at Kohl’s and choose from several different uniform styles for your little one. Kohl’s is currently running a 30-40% off on all Chaps school uniforms; but it wont last long, so hurry while supplies last.
We offer quick cash through a several different products including signature loans, 1st lien loans, and personal loans. Unlike the traditional method of obtaining cash that can take days and sometimes weeks to process, InstaLoan acts fast! We are able to offer you instant approval, an easy process, and a wonderful staff to help guide you in the direction you need.
Stop in and visit us at any of our other 140+ InstaLoan stores throughout Georgia and Florida. If you prefer to speak with us over the phone first, just give us a call! Our number is 855-849-LOAN and one of our friendly phone representatives will be happy to assist you.
There are three convenient ways to contact us:
- Some form of collateral (typically your car)
- A government-issued ID
- Proof of income
To learn more about signature, personal, or 1st lien loans, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page by clicking Loan Information.
- Call us toll-free at 855-849-LOAN from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Contact Us online today and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Visit your new InstaLoan location listed above, or use our Store Locator and enter your zip code to find a different location.
- - InstaLoan offers title-secured loans, personal loans, and signature loans. Maximum loan amount is $2,500 with title. Minimum loan amount with title is $100. Signature loan min/max is $250.
- - Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, proof of insurance, proof of residency and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Subject to ability to repay analysis. Must bring valid government issued ID.