Skip to main content
We are excited to welcome our newest team, InstaLoan of Columbus, GA. We are pleased to provide you with three convenient locations to choose from in Columbus. John and Lisa, pictured above, are excited and ready to help you obtain the short-term cash you need. InstaLoan offers a variety of short-term lending solutions, including: signature loans, personal loans, 1st lien loans, and auto equity loans.
Not sure which loan is the best for you? That’s OK! We are here to help. Just stop in any of our InstaLoan Stores including our newest store located at 3640 Buena Vista Road, Columbus, GA 31906 or call us at (706) 683-9184. Store hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We look forward to working with you but before stopping in, please make sure to have the following items in order to be approved for a loan with InstaLoan:
With these 3 items you can be approved for a cash loan instantly. Worried about your credit? Don’t be! Your credit score only plays a small factor in the approval process.
Don’t live in Columbus? That’s OK. There are three convenient ways to contact us:
- Some form of collateral (typically your car)
- A government-issued ID
- Proof of income
To learn more about signature, auto, personal, or 1st lien loans visit our Frequently Asked Questions page by clicking Loan Information.
- Call us toll-free at 855-849-LOAN from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Saturday.
- Contact Us online today and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Visit your new InstaLoan location listed above or use our Store Locator and enter your zip code to find a different location.
- - InstaLoan offers title-secured loans, personal loans, and signature loans. Maximum loan amount is $2,500 with title. Minimum loan amount with title is $500. Signature loan min/max is $250.
- - Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, proof of insurance, proof of residency and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Subject to ability to repay analysis. Must bring valid government issued ID.