Skip to main content
InstaLoan is growing quickly across Georgia and Florida. Last month alone we opened five stores, four in the Greater Atlanta Area and one in Jacksonville, FL. The primary focus of InstaLoan is to help you get the cash you need as quickly as possible. The loan process with InstaLoan is fast and simple. All you need to do is:
InstaLoan has a very liberal credit policy so if your credit history is less than perfect, that’s OK! We can typically get you the cash you need in about 30 minutes as long as you have some form of collateral and proof of income. We offer 5 different loan products – each tailored to be as convenient as possible for you. Learn more about them below.
- Stop by any InstaLoan location with your government-issued ID, proof of income and preferably a piece of collateral (typically your car).
- A friendly customer service agent will meet with you to explain all of the different loans offered by InstaLoan, so you can determine which one works best for you.
- Complete a short loan application.
- Get the cash you need!
- 1st Lien Loans place little value on credit history and are ideal for customers whose credit history could use improvement. Getting a 1st lien loan is easy! All you need is a clear (or lien-free) car title, an ID, and proof of income.
- Auto Equity Loans don’t require a perfect credit history or a clear car title! And if you’re still making payments, that’s OK. You can borrow up to $3,000 with an auto equity loan. All you need is to bring your car, your ID, and your current vehicle loan documentation. We will appraise your vehicle and get you the cash you need in about 30 minutes.
- Signature Loans and Personal Loans are fast options for getting cash. All you need in order to be approved is an ID, proof of income, and ideally, a piece of collateral. Depending on your credit history, we will help you decide which loan is best for you.
Come into one of our 70+ locations today to get the cash you need fast! Find your nearest InstaLoan location by clicking: Loan stores.
- Installment Loans are best suited for people needing cash now but who want to pay them back over time. We will help you create a payment plan that is manageable and realistic.